Thursday, May 7, 2009

Enuf of lazying around!!!!

I am writing this post to make a fresh start once again. Its been a long time that i did anything remotely creative. Not that I am short of stuff to write or I've been very busy which almost every mumbaikar is....well atleast i can say i m not a mumbaikar coz m still very very free....and have been too lazy to even make an effort. But enuf is enuf.

The thing is I've wanted to revive blogging for so long, but kept postponing it. I had some very good excuses...but all excuses are over now and I really shouldn't postpone it any more. I like blogging so why do i keep cursing eth around wen i get bored.

I'll make the effort, organize my thoughts and write eth down. Its a pledge I am taking. I won't just keep whiling away.

P.S: its kind of a scolding m giving to myself. Please keep adding liberally to the list.

1 comment:

dee said...

good.. u needed a good scolding.. :)

chalo i really wanted something to read n kill tym on.. welcome bak.. :)