Sunday, March 14, 2010

At the end of an era....

Part I: How it all began

Well that's how it looks to me. The time seems to have flown or rather vanished from the time I last shared something here. Lets go back...flashback (imagine all the visual effects)

The last time I had written a post, I was packing bags to leave Mumbai for IIM Lucknow. The dream had come true and I was all set to rock this new world. There were so many things I wanted to do and explore. And I was happy looking forward to the next 2 years.

The days before joining just went by partying: giving treats, attending farewell parties, induction parties , meeting up with old friends in Bangalore and millions of chain mails from my soon to be batchmates.

That time was great, everyone around me seemed happy and the process through which I came to this place seemed so full of good omens. I couldn't imagine anything wrong going here. Right from the exam, interview and the final result everything went as beautiful as it could. And most of all I was going to be a part of the selected few!!

What was to come was (how do i say this) never imagined in my wildest dreams..but I got to go now...have to pause....one quiz, two submissions await me.....so please wait for sometime....I will be back soon!

No comments: